You are able to dictate text into any text field that you are able to enter in by using dictation. This function is helpful if you want to draft an email in a hurry, but it also has many other applications, the scope of which is virtually limitless. But before you can use it, you have to activate it.
How to activate Dictation on the latest version of macOS Ventura
- To access the Apple Menu on your Mac, click the Apple menu.
- Simply select the Preferences tab.
- Scroll down in the new window that has shown, and then click the Keyboard Toggle on Dictation button.
Once you’ve enabled dictation, you’ll be able to use it anywhere you’d normally type. Naturally, e-mail and word processing software are the most logical usage. But you can also utilize dictation for things like posting on message boards and conducting internet searches.
Also read about:Feature of macCOS
Learn how to get started dictating on macOS here
- Click the location within an application on your Mac where you would like to insert your text.
- You can activate dictation in one of two ways: either by pressing the dictation button on your keyboard or by clicking Start Dictation within the Edit menu.
- Dictate your text in a loud and clear voice whenever the microphone icon shows on the screen.
- After you have completed, press the return key.
- You are free to dictate for as long as you like, however the feature will deactivate itself if it does not detect any speech for a period of thirty seconds.
As you dictate, punctuation marks like commas, periods, and question marks are automatically press by dictation software. Simply stating the name of the punctuation mark you want to use is all that is require to insert any further punctuation marks.
When you say “new line,” the text will move down one line. However, when you say “new paragraph,” the reader will move down two lines.
Dictation was not evolve to be a function that fully accommodates users with accessibility needs. You will need to navigate to Accessibility and activate Voice Operate in order to use your voice to control your Mac and the applications on it. This topic will cover in more detail in the near future.
And you can visit our T & E-store.
About Our Store Location:
There is a possibility that you will be able to purchase from a T&E repair store. Our website serves as a repository for information pertaining to various electrical gadgets. You will find that the prices at our T&E store, where you can buy and sell electronics like iPads and iPhones, are competitive. In addition to that, we offer repair services for iPads as well as other types of electronic gadgets. You are welcome to visit our T&E repair store if you are experiencing any issues with your iPhone or Android phone that require repair. The repair services segment is provided by trained technicians and engineers. You may obtain a reasonably priced and speedy repair for your phone by using our services.
In addition, the repairs for your gadgets will complete as quickly as possible and at a reasonable rate. Today we will be signing a new lease for a new retail location. The communities of Phoenix, Avondale, Glendale, and Tolleson will be served by this store. All the stated are Arizona state. Residents in Glendale, Phoenix, Tolleson, and Avondale in Arizona are now able to take advantage of our repair service.